Hot matcha milk is one of my favourite beverages. After posting pictures on Instagram and Twitter, I have been asked for a recipe. So here it is just for you!
Matcha (See here)
- Measure a couple of cupfuls of almond milk and put into a milk pan.
- Add a teaspoon of matcha powder per cupful into the pan and and heat.
- Simmer till hot not boiling.
- Using a milk whisk or small hand blender, carefully bring the liquid into a frothy frenzy.
- Serve elegantly because it will make you feel special x
You can use a mixture of water and almond milk if you find this too rich as I sometimes do. You can also replace the almond milk with rice or soya milk. If you have a sweet tooth then you may like to add a drop of sugar/agave syrup too.