I have not often bothered blogging about these because as they have become so everyday in my routine that it did not seem worth it. However, recently I have been getting more and more questions about these BB creams (tinted moisturisers with exceptional skin benefits) and so I have picked up the thread and here were go again;
I am currently loving the Innisfree Eco Natural Green Tea BB cream #2
Firstly, let it be known that I have a love hate relationship with Korean BB creams. I love them because they pulled me aboard this BB madness train. I hate them because a lot of the time they are strongly scented and contain mineral oil which is enemy numero uno on my face. So it is even more pleasing that this Innisfree BB cream works so well with me. Here are my likes and dislikes:
- This is one of the more watery and moist BB creams so it imparts a lovely dewy finish and is feather light on the skin.
- It contains SPF25 PA+++
- Good colour match
- Formulated with green tea water (I love tea), chamomile to soothe the skin and Camellia flower for brightening.
- Contains 40% moisture retaining ingredients.
- Has a light fragrance that does not irk me.
- The runnier texture of the BB applies smoothly.
- The pump tube. Is there really any need for this extra packaging?
- It's rather hard to get hold of and the only place that I have seen this is on Ebay.